-Last Request-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odyssey420

Odyssey420

Tokens : 5330

So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year? Empty
PostSubject: So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year?   So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:04 am

Any games that your interested in that you think we should expand to? Ideas for competitions? what do you want to see more of out of the clan? What can you bring to the table?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nilchaos
-Cheyanna-

-Cheyanna-

Tokens : 5178

So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year?   So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 am

I dont know if you guys tried this year, but if there are enough who like SnD or CTF I think we should set up a WOGL season4 team. I mean there are A LOT of great players and everyone has a great respectable attitude towards other players and the game and I think that WOGL needs some more of those players. Wogl players tend to get a big ass ego and think they are king of CA, and I know that wouldn't happen.... Just my two cents anyway. As for games, since I don't have anymore on this comp besides CA, idk. But yeah Smile
Back to top Go down

So what is everyone expecting to see out of the clan for the next year?
Page 1 of 1