-Last Request-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARMED-2-KILL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ARMED-2-KILL

ARMED-2-KILL

Tokens : 5224

ARMED-2-KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMED-2-KILL   ARMED-2-KILL EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 am

Hello, you can get a hold of me at Gioventu316@hotmail.com or skype name d123nvy

Application

IGN- ARMED-2-KILL
AGE- 16
GAME- Combat Arms
Rank- 2lt 2
MIC/VENT - I have both
PAST CLANS - Intimidation_inc, UNITED-2-KILL
LONGEST PERIOD IN CLAN: about a year
REASON FOR APPLYING- i have bine playing with members from last request and i think you are a goood active clan. i enjoy playing games with you and i think i will be a good addtion to your clan. im legit and able to be teamveiwed any time needed.

Thanks
ARMED-2-KILL
Back to top Go down
Odyssey420

Odyssey420

Tokens : 5349

ARMED-2-KILL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARMED-2-KILL   ARMED-2-KILL EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 am

hey armed your application is going to be reviewed by the admins when more of them come on But there's two things you need to know right now.

1. You need to read the rules here https://lastrequest.forumotion.net/rules-must-read-f6/rules-and-guidelines-t9.htm and post in the thread saying you have read the rules and you will follow them, they're in place to help keep things stress free.

2. Should ur application be accepted you will be put on a one week trial(which can be shortened depending on how often we see you during that trial) It's to weed out clan hoppers and kids and make sure that only dependable people that get along with most of the guys in the clan. we realise not everyone will always get along but we prefer if the majority of them are friendly. we have 29 active members now thanks to the rules and trial period.

So if this works for you then you will most likely be on probation soon buddy.

**EDIT**
This post has now been split and posted in it's own thread
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nilchaos

ARMED-2-KILL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-Last Request- :: Clan :: Applications-
Jump to: