-Last Request-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come meet Odyssey!

Go down 
+3
Sarutobiasum
DiggZ
Odyssey420
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Odyssey420

Odyssey420

Tokens : 5349

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Sup people. I'm odyssey or Ody for short. I'm 20, an avid gamer and I run my own buisness working on computers for a living. I wanna go back to school but i'm considering taking the money I've saved up and going backpacking this summer. I'm your average stoner that listens to all sorts of music ranging from daft punk to the expendabes, linkin park to say anything, blink 182 to metallica, trivium to john mayer, tsunami rising to da vinci's notebook, MC Chris to futuristic sex robotz, I listen to it all. the playlist on the website is a reflection of that and more and more songs will be added until i hit my limit (which is 100 gigs of files hosted free online so probably not anytime soon) I play bass and work on my truck in my spare time and yea. Anybody have nay questions bout me feel free to ask. oh yea! I'm gonna jump out of a plane for my birthday. =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nilchaos
DiggZ

DiggZ

Tokens : 5246

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 am

Hi Ody, welcome to Game Addicts Anonymous.....I'm Diggz...38...damage prevention for underground lines (gas,power,water,phone/fiber etc...) is my profession. Knock-out is my son as you all know and we live in Missouri. I play alot of softball on a traveling team every spring-fall, and at 38 left field is starting to hurt Shocked.also I workout 3-4 days a week and have for 20+ years now. I started out in FPS with the Delta Force series and have played shootemup for 12 years now online. Check every corner before you approach me ...you never know where I'll be hiding affraid
Back to top Go down
Sarutobiasum

Sarutobiasum

Tokens : 5237

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 am

Its your Lord and Master sarutobi. I am 29, part redneck, part city boy, and a whole lot of asshole. I play several games of varying types and love sci fi based games. See you out there in the real world.... i mean cyber space/

Last edited by Sarutobiasum on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragon_rusty
Admin
Admin

Tokens : 5234

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 am

lol you guys are supposed to make your own threads =p
Back to top Go down
https://lastrequest.forumotion.net
REBEL_PUREx

REBEL_PUREx

Tokens : 5329

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

Im REBEL_PUREX.......Wait....do i really have to introduce myself? You Fuckers should know me! If you dont ADD ME...
(My name says it all....)
Back to top Go down
Sarutobiasum

Sarutobiasum

Tokens : 5237

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 am

Finally figured out the signature thing. suck being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dragon_rusty
REBEL_PUREx

REBEL_PUREx

Tokens : 5329

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 pm

mines better Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Alluvia

Alluvia

Tokens : 5196

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey I'm luv and this is my sister flo... lol jk whats up guys Im in NoLuBe but you should all know that i'm a girl, omg i know a girl! I enjoy playing with last request its fun! WooHoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rikonayh
DetroitGill

DetroitGill

Tokens : 5109

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:32 am

hmmm...well hello guys im tired as fuck

n bored

its 2:28

anyways my name is Gill n im from brownstown, Mi close to detroit hense my name detroitgill

umm..im 20 combat arms was my first pc fps

i quit xbox 360 n i have mw2 for pc also

umm..when im not playin im usually with friends playin basketball

i go to school kinda

still tryin to get shit straight

michigan is a great state

i could go on but im to tired

oh i built my own comp i play on

its a quad core (lmao farmboy plays on a single core)

spent 1600 on da bitch

welll catch me on vent or add me if u wanna no more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come meet Odyssey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come meet Odyssey!   Come meet Odyssey! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come meet Odyssey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-Last Request- :: CA General Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: