-Last Request-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application- Waveris

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Waveris

Tokens : 5213

Application- Waveris Empty
PostSubject: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 am

IGN: Waveris
Game: Combat Arms
Microphone and Ventrilo: I have vent, but I cannot use a mic.
Past Clans: .1shot2kill. ~UnstablePower~
Longest Period For Staying in Clan: 6 months
Reason for Applying: been looking for a new clan so Mastalucifer invited me.
Additional Information: Well, I'm good at most of the SnD maps, but I despise Power Surge. Eliminations I do not play often, but I particularly like Cold Seed, Grey Hammer, Two towers and Waver Rider. I do not like Elim. pro very much, and I hate quarantine. One man armies I don't play often due to hacks and lagg.

Thanks,
Wave.
Back to top Go down
Waveris

PostSubject: Re: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Uhh.. Anything wrong with this or anything? Been 6 days and no reply
Back to top Go down
Odyssey420

Odyssey420

Tokens : 5343

PostSubject: Re: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:24 am

just lazy admins with alot going on in their lives. They're not really lazy, but yea. I'll see whats up
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nilchaos
Waveris

PostSubject: Re: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 am

Kk, ty
Back to top Go down
Mastalucifer

Tokens : 5222

PostSubject: Re: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:52 am

Waveris is an ex clan mate of mine. He's young, but mature and I would like to put him on a trial basis. Pending another admin or the big cheese himself giving the go ahead to trial of course. I've seen him clean up many a time and think he would make a nice addition to the family.

Waveris, this means that you have to be clan less during this time and will have to spend time in our rooms so we can see u pwnt.

Upon successfully completing a trial period u will be TV'd by either Besneyepnu or another competent TV user. You will also be required to pop onto the vent server so u can hear what we are saying, even if u don't have a mic. Vent info will only be provided on the basis of a successful trial.
Back to top Go down
dannyy94

Tokens : 5229

PostSubject: Re: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:27 pm

ex clan mate of ours ;D
Back to top Go down
besneyepnu

besneyepnu

Tokens : 5255

PostSubject: Re: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 am

i havnt seen u in our games much waveris so ill wait until they fix the messager problem in ca so u can find us easier and join us more. And masta spoke it like it is, but to enter u into rial period i have to see u atleast once a day. for a few days then during the trial u have to be on everyday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Waveris   Application- Waveris Empty

Back to top Go down

Application- Waveris
Page 1 of 1