-Last Request-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Cheyanna- Application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Cheyanna-

-Cheyanna-

Tokens : 5198

-Cheyanna- Application :) Empty
PostSubject: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 am

IGN: -Cheyanna- (previously CheyannaDawn)
Game: Combat Arms
Microphone and Ventrilo: Of course Smile already have your info.
Past Clans: ZomgKittensGwar(my own), B.E.B, and currently -inFluence
Longest Period For Staying in Clan: 6.5 Months(mine) 3 Months(B.E.B)
Reason for Applying: Looking for a clan that I know a few people in(which LR, i know a quite a few of you), that can handle if I rage(it can be bad, ask Masta Razz, and Just like to have fun, while putting our all into clanwars Smile
Additional Information: I love my g36e, l96a1, and my scar-l black. I love Snow Valley(zach dont like it tho Sad isad he never plays it Sad ), Sand hog, grey hammer... Almost anything BUT Junk, Brush, and I dislike warhead. I love SnD and WOGL ruled pubs, but I like regular elim and running around with my mei Smile.

p.s I've read and signed the rules Smile and I might not be on EVERY day but I'll try to. i'm starting a new job, and my bf plays CA and is always on the comp lol, but i try everyday to get a couple games in Smile
I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Odyssey420

Odyssey420

Tokens : 5350

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:38 pm

why doesn't he want you in thesame clan as him? and your canadian? We might have to call a meeting on this one, I still hate canucks cuz the us hockey team got whomped.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nilchaos
-Cheyanna-

-Cheyanna-

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

LOL yah Canadian ftw Smile and he doesnt cause we had a clan before and it just didnt go well, plus idk just meh no biggy
Back to top Go down
Odyssey420

Odyssey420

Tokens : 5350

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:25 pm

tell him hes a pussy.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nilchaos
-Cheyanna-

-Cheyanna-

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm

LOL Ive done that already its funny to hear his reaction, also -inFluence just isnt me, yah i know like 30 of them and good friends with them, but i just dont get along really well with anyone
Back to top Go down
-Cheyanna-

-Cheyanna-

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:46 am

So umm just a lil update for yah guys, I am going to be gone (possibly off ca unless i re download it) from March 12th to the 21st. then my start date of my new job is the 23rd. I wont be on AS much when i start my new job, but ill still be on and still wanna be in LR Smile
Back to top Go down
Father-Time

Father-Time

Tokens : 5250

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:11 am

Hey apply on CA. you are in if you want in.
Back to top Go down
-Cheyanna-

-Cheyanna-

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:09 am

If i download CA while im on vacation at my moms ill apply in the next couple days, if not it wont be until the 20th or 21st but DEFINITELY will apply Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Cheyanna-

-Cheyanna-

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:42 am

I applied in game like friday late night but still no acception Sad i wanna wear my LR tags and be proud damit!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Cheyanna- Application :)   -Cheyanna- Application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

-Cheyanna- Application :)
Page 1 of 1